A new home is one of the biggest investment you will make. Prudential Home Savings Account will help prepare you towards owning your first home.
Start saving and qualify for a mortgages loans in 3 easy steps:
- Open an account and save a minimum of ₦50,000 monthly for 36 months
- Contact us to help recommend the right mortgage for you using our mortgage affordability test
- Receive a mortgage loan up to the balance required from the result of our mortgage affordability test.
The Prudential Home Savings account is designed to get you started, you may need to save more to achieve your goals.
- Earn interest on your savings
- Access to all Bank ATMs to check balance
- Monthly statement alert/reminders
- Customer Service support
- Mortgage qualification alert
- No withdrawals allowed
- Duly completed Account Opening Form
- 2 Passport Photographs
- Valid means of Identification (National ID Card, Driving License, Voter’s Card or International Passport)
- Valid Utility Bill-Not exceeding 3 months (PHCN, LAWMA, Water Corporation, tenancy agreement, tenement rate)
NDIC Insurance coverage protects your Prudential Home Savings Account.